View Single Post
Old 01.08.2019, 06:03 PM   #5549
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Again with the lies?

Once the President highlights the lack of border security and humanitarian crisis that has developed, what is there to lie about?

Should he play the videos (I shared them a few pages back) of Presidents Clinton, Bush and Obama clamoring there was a problem along the Southern Border and action needed to be taken? How about showing the vote where the Senate voted for $40 Billion for border security while Obama was in office??

Guess what, the TRUTH is......there was no caravan camped out at our border when the Presidents were clamoring and the Senate voted......but now there is.

If the President declares a National State Of Emergency, the Pentagon has $20 Billion set aside to use at his discretion. So President Donald Trump could end up having the Military build the wall.

I’m sure Nancy & Chuck, left to their own devices of desperation......they will dig in further by challenging the Presidents decision in court. I’m guessing it would go to the 9th Circuit and they (Democrats) would hope for a Judges determination (IF) there was a National State Of Emergency over that of a sitting President.

The next step......hello Judge Kavanaugh and the Supreme Court!!! As they have ruled in the past, there is a Seperation Of Powers and it’s not the Supreme Courts responsibility to declare War or National State Of Emergency......it’s the Presidents responsibility!!!

So why lie???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
I'm betting on 10 lies tonight. We can paste the full text here, then hilight the lies.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|