View Single Post
Old 01.15.2019, 03:48 AM   #5581
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
So here I am quoting the same SoupNazi post......WHY?

Wanted to give everyone here a few days to read and respond and of course, no one did......WHY?

From the New York Times story:

“No evidence has emerged publicly that Mr. Trump was secretly in contact with or took direction from Russian government officials.”

NOTHING

As I stated above, a counter intelligent and criminal investigations were conducted by the FBI and they found nothing!!!

Muller has produced nothing!!!
Illegal wiretaps have produced nothing!!!
Media has produced nothing!!!

Yet so many foolish people cling to falsehood and fake news......WHY?

Can you imagine if the media asked President Barack Hussein Obama if he was working on behalf of a Islamic group......or if he was a Islamic spy? If the head of Hussein Obam’s FBI was hinting at such, wouldn’t Barack have the right to fire that FBI Director without the FBI starting a counter intelligent and criminal investigations???

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
bytor apparently has suffered a brain injury

And yet !@#$%! thinks I’m the one Brained By Falling Masonry

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|