View Single Post
Old 02.19.2019, 04:50 PM   #5846
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
Also isnt unemployment down because it's harder to apply for and people are forced ot be working multiple jobs?

I have so many questions...

low unemployment doesn't meant that "people are forced to work multiple jobs". that's what lady o'casio said right? lmao. that's so wrong. she's clueless bud, sorry. don't be mislead by her good looks.

unemployment isn't a measure of job vacancies.

unemployment is a measure of people not working.

there are very few people not-working right now.

this is a good thing not a bad one.

yes the recovery started with obama no doubt. what is suprising is that it shows no signs of letting down. everyone was expecting a recession already because it's the natural business cycle. and it may come, and i may come hard, but it's not here. the tax cuts actually boosted the recovery, at least for the short term. larry summers said 1-2 years max. we'll see how it pans out.

there's supposed to be a "natural rate" of unemployment. i.e people who for one reason or another won't work no matter what. so i believe the current unemployment is the equivalent to "full employment". everyone who wants a job has one at this point. employers are competing for workers.

see for example how evolghost was complaining that his office is severely understaffed? guess what? that's a sign of low unemployment. businesses need people and can't find any more.

as for bernie.. omfg dont get me started

i am waiting for the democratic savior who will maintain prosperity and get rid of the orange blob. the commies ain't that-- at all.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|