View Single Post
Old 02.21.2019, 12:59 PM   #5909
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Absolutely insane. People living hand to mouth every week do not have the option to save, or invest, of what have you. You're making out that people on barely minimum wage should be grateful that they get even that much, and that it's their own fault they haven't built up a nice nest egg for themselves. The quickly disappearing middle class may had the option to do all that but not so much now.

are you living hand to mouth? do you not have retirement savings? i thought you just spent a month in ‘merica. im confused...

who are you talking about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Do you think that it's right that the Walmart family can continue to shaft workers out of a living wage just so they can add to their billions of dollars? Or is it the workers fault for being poor and that they can easily stop.

walmart does not belong to “the walmart family”. it’s not a privately owned business. it belongs to me and many others who have shares in it one way or another.

walmart moves billions of dollars though the economy but because of a competitive retail environment their profit margins are very thin. if you think walmart is guaranteed megaprofits you’re not informed correctly.

i actually know a bunch of people who work there actually. some like it some don’t. the ones who didn’t left, the one who do, stay.

i actually shop there too.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|