View Single Post
Old 02.21.2019, 02:41 PM   #5918
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
yey Walmart. The paradigm of society

Fact is Walmart managed to get to the size they are by destroying communities, by grinding down every Union and working person, through predatory pricing and making themselves the monopoly in towns. But hey, fuck mom and pop stores for charging items so they can actually make a living. Yup, Walmart, working so hard for your share money. Get some shares.in nestle whilst you're at it.
what communities did they destroy? the town where i used to do my shopping (i do mostly online now) has all kinds of stores and there is no monopoly and people shop like crazy. if anything walmart makes the town more attractive. community! a lot of the community works there.

there is plenty of competition to go around and obsolete models will always go away.

amazon and walmart and costco fighting for my online dollars is a magnificent thing....

and i still buy from “mom and pop” via amazon marketplace stores. oh, walmart offers a similar thing. same bike shop in philly sells the same item in both websites. who knew! some moms and pops are smart after all.

ps that chant looks like japanese workers hahaha. im not made for that kind of environment.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|