View Single Post
Old 02.21.2019, 06:10 PM   #5942
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
No, not a dormitory village. it's even smaller than that. According to the census it has a population of 2000, but god knows where most of them are hiding. When I catch the train in the morning there's rarely more than 2 or 3 other people waiting on the platform with me.

It gets a tiny bit busier in the summer when a few tourists come for its medieval history and some quite picturesque parts. But still not enough for any rail firm to consider it even remotely profitable.
2 people? o man must be awesome to live there.

but wouldn’t it be cheaper for the government to just... buy you a car and shut down trains?

back in my dc days suburbans would drive to the metro station and ride into town. “park and ride” it’s called.

do you guys have that?

i read today that 75% of ingleses have wheels
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|