View Single Post
Old 02.22.2019, 01:23 AM   #5946
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
The whole concept of retirement makes me so angry because it's only available to a very select a group of people who have a very select set of variables available to them. I'm working until I die without any doubt. and I hope I die relatively young because of that. I also haven't had health insurance aside from a total sham masquerading as health insurance since sometime in the mid-90s. And the total sham only lasted about six months. people acting like they get to retire and thinking it's some kind of normal thing that everyone has a right to just makes me so angry. I work incredibly hard and I'm going to work incredibly hard until I die.

Can't you just, y'know, get some shares and use that as a pension. Even poorer people have shares!

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|