View Single Post
Old 02.22.2019, 10:10 AM   #5964
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
I've already said what I mean by poor. People living month to month with no ability to having a savings. We also know how the middle class is rapidly getting smaller and smaller.

well then we’re talking about 3 different things so STOP TROLLING.

also i disagree hugely about “the shrinking middle class”. the middle class is growing all around the world and billions of people have been lifted from misery, hunger, famine, thanks to the expansion of trade and markets.

this is something inept governments promised they’d do and never did and created poverty instead.

yesterday on reddit i read the story of some chinese woman who in the days of communism received monthly meat rations of 77 grams.

nowadays the average chinese citizen eats 136 grams per day

i’d rather be served by the market than by some idiotic central planner

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
That's generally what a pension fund does, right? The individual doesn't get to make a choice where the company puts the money though. No trolling going on here. Fact is that shares is something that only the upper classes have to quote from somewhere else "about one-third of families in the lower half of the income scale had stock holdings. In the next 40 percent of the income scale, about 70 percent of households held stocks, while households in the top 10 percent of the income scale had stock ownership rates above 90 percent.". For most people it's a daunting task directly owning their own shares and if they don't have an advisor giving them the right advice. This is why it always baffled me when Trump would go on about how well the stocks were doing. That's nice but for most it doesn't affect them.

this is a jumble of concepts.

yes a pension fund manages investments so that it can pay its contributors.

a lot of working class people are participants in said pension funds

therefore they have a stake in the stock and bond and securities market

why is that so difficult to comprehend and why does it to be conflated with “trump”? what a crock of shit. jeezus fucking christ.

now pardon me, i have to go stand at the bread line to receive my rations from local party chairman
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|