View Single Post
Old 02.22.2019, 10:17 AM   #5965
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
as in delaying the payment of outstanding invoices to a small supplier but giving them the opportunity to accept a smaller settlement, knowing they couldn't afford to wait for the full agreed amount.
oh... a government entity did that to me once

they hired me to do a bunch of work. i gave them a price. we signed on it.

halfway through it and me still waiting for my initial down payment i get a call from the guy i was working with.

they had run down the budget line for my purchase and could i do it for less.

i said okay i can work for less but i have to do a smaller package. i can’t deliver on the initial thing (the initial thing required me to hire a bunch of contractors)

he protested but i tried to explain that i would lose money

i never heard back and was left holding my dick...

this story is not about corporations though. itks about the challenges a business faces. FROM ALL SIDES.

anyway i really have to go to the bread line now and get my rations from party chairman comrade bernie
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|