View Single Post
Old 02.22.2019, 11:02 AM   #5966
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Nothing wrong with running a business, and yes it is very difficult. The fact that a man like Jeff Bezos started Amazon by selling books in his garage is commendable.

However, when you consider hoarding the nation's resources... when is enough enough? You reach a certain point as a business where certain things are possible for you which others could never dream of. How exactly is someone supposed to compete with Amazon at this point? Amazon can barely keep up with Amazon Prime without pushing their employees to the bone, and even Wal-Mart can do little more than their best to copy Amazon's every move. Then Amazon finds legal loop holes where they end up paying $0 on their income tax? It's fucked man.

Y'know, I used to identify as a Libertarian. A LaVeyan Satanist Libertarian, "survival of the fittest" blow hard. I would preach for people to innovate and find a way to survive or be left in the dust. I'm older now, and understand that life isn't simply so black, and white. I'm far softer now: there's a lot of grey out there, and I feel like people need help. It's the system itself that's fucked, we've had too much of a good thing for too long. If someone like Bernie is fighting to help the little guy, then I feel we should seize the opportunity. Most of his policies will never fly through but if he can make enough changes to help out those in need, to give students some breathing room, give everyone tax-paid health care, protect our environment: we can re-build. Everything is so tense right now. The nation can use a sense of comfort.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|