View Single Post
Old 03.06.2019, 09:24 AM   #23676
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses

bored AF and doing chores last saturday, the wife and I gave this horror show a shot. what a fucking piece of shit movie. Fast forwarded about 30 minutes of it. Is it just me or does Owen Wilson get uglier every single fucking time you see him? Like, you know how some people get better looking the more you see their face and their idiosyncrasies? The exact opposite happens with Wilson. what a fucking troglodyte.

This movie is another one of those "well off white folks have stupid problems that are not really problems, because they can get away with murder because they are nice shiny white people." what a fucking shit.

I give it a 2/10, because I laughed at three things that Vince Vaughn said.