View Single Post
Old 03.06.2019, 08:31 PM   #37
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by d.sound
I was married, we were thinking about splitting up but we were definitely not there yet. She goes out on a fucking spree. Several guys in a week.
I don't like to throw the word trauma around, but I did not date for over a decade, the entire time having screaming, cussing night terrors. Again it isn't like i was in a war or anything, but all the signs of severe trauma are there.

No, that’s traumatic.

My first serious, live-in girlfriend cheated on me. Like I said, fucked me up kinda permanently. Away from home, finding my way, joining forces with someone else, trusting implicitly that we were a team, having that shattered. That was traumatic, and we weren’t even married.

We did continue to live together and would mess around off and on for the next several years, which may have been the most traumatic part of it, honestly.

But yeah, trauma is trauma. That shit you went through is definitely trauma.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|