View Single Post
Old 03.15.2019, 05:02 PM   #6150
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I can't speak for the US but I'd be surprised if many people in the uk don't know that the NHS is funded by taxes. Certainly anyone with a job will know, if only cos it's listed as a deduction on their wage-slip. And even if they're unemployed, it's just something they know. Maybe it's different in America, but in this instance you weren't talking to an American.
i dont know what taxes derek pays or if he is aware of the cost of “free” health care. it’s taxpayer funded healthcare so it should be called that.

but how tasty it says to say in a rally “free healthcare! free education!” and the crowd roars (i’ve done it actually)

and oh, or else paid by billionaires. except it isn’t as i showed above. it’s the middle class that gets fucked. the consumer, the worker, and the retiree.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|