View Single Post
Old 03.18.2019, 12:09 PM   #6162
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Dude, I literally gave you tons of evidence and reason for a national health service when we went back and forth. To imply otherwise after I got bored of the argument is sooooo disingenuous. You only gave me bad faith strawman arguments back that didn't undercut the point of what I was saying most of the time, unless some random NYT article about the Swiss health service being the BEST is supposed to convince me otherwise (oh wait, Switzerland is only ranked 20th on healthcare in the world lol).

I didn't pull my feelings on the world out of my ass yesterday, I've lived with this healthcare system my whole life and I pity people who have to deal with the American healthcare system more today than I ever have.

Also, I'll copy and paste this a few times so you can't ignore it:
AMERICA IS THE MOST POWERFUL NATION IN THE WORLD YET RANKS 37th FOR HEALTHCARE

Seriously, WHY do you think that is? And don't give me some bullshit about "hmmm well inflation in 1978 led to a collapse of insurance premiums and blah blah". No, it's because your for profit health system DOES NOT WORK. The evidence, reason and logic in this argument is not on your side, sorry.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|