View Single Post
Old 03.23.2019, 03:18 PM   #6250
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
impeachment always remained a possibility if there was something so egregious and bipartisan that it had to be done.

nancy pelosi (the only adult in politics these days) has been saying that much.

while it's clear there was russian interference and there were contacts, it looks like whoever did the deed kept trumpet out of the loop (on purpose, plausible deniability, etc) and so here we are. even cohen who called his former rider all kinds of justified names (liar, cheat, racist, etc) could not say he knew much about the russia business.

no question that putin fucked with the cattle herds, but did trump know or coordinate with him? if there are no more indictments, then what's the conclusion?

im not making this shit up. wishful thinking is for fools. enough wishful thinking! this is why liberals always lose... goddamn.

okay man.

game over.

sack up and let's move the fuck on.

--

and yes yes we all deserve to know what happened but we're not gonna catch him with this. and his 40% will continue.

So, please help me out here: Is Obstruction Of Justice something that Mueller was looking at? (I thought you could level that charge at Trump daily, with his tweeting etc.)