View Single Post
Old 03.26.2019, 07:35 PM   #6338
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
Trump had a really great week so far. And now he is going to nuke Obamacare and set the stage for 2020?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
Trump had a really great week so far. And now he is going to nuke Obamacare and set the stage for 2020?
not so much worried about trumpetta as about the casualties

im lucky to have employee provided insurance through my wife, but im thinking about not just the obvious poor, but also all the self-employed, entrepreneurial, early retired, small business people, students, etc, who rely on this program for their safety and/or economic independence, they’re about to get fucked by this animal just out of spite for obama.

i think if the shit hits the fan my state should be politically equipped to respond, but without the support of federal funds, maintaining the level of coverage is really a long shot. i think half of the population here relies on expanded medicaid.

worst of all is that the party of no proposed exactly zilch while they were in control of congress, so it’s not like they have some spiffy solution to offer. it’s just right back to the abyss for many.

that mother fucker... i’d wish he’d burn in hell, but he rules over the place so no use in that.

2020.... and a 2021 inauguration... well i hope it’s a long-ass lawsuit. if i’m not mistaken the supreme court works just wothin a period of a few months so if they take it up... catastrophe could arrive sooner than expected
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|