View Single Post
Old 03.29.2019, 08:52 AM   #6365
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
I guess it all depends if you know what to look for? I started “prophesing” / asking questions two years into the investigation......not at the beginning!

“If collusion was illegal......why would Muller need to keep investigating???”

Me understanding and explaining the scope and responsibilities that Mueller held and the fact he was acting outside that scope.

Mueller not producing evidence requested by a Judge when Russian companies demanded to see the evidence against them.

Understanding the difference between collusion (not a crime) and conspiracy (impeachable).

The basic understanding that an innocent man proclaiming his innocence is in no way an obstruction of justice.

I could go on, but it doesn’t matter. Sure, I made a few assumptions, but those assumptions were based on my limited knowledge of Investigations and how the judicial process works. Multiple times I said I might be wrong and it would all be okay if I was because my statements / assumptions were based on a process and not wishful thinking.

You will continue to see things the way you want, which has been clear in all of your replies......but like I said, I was never trying to change your mind!

That’s all for now, packing up the van and headed to Houston to pick up my wife, then to far North Texas to see “Sweet Eileen In Abilene”

......everyone have a great weekend!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i concur with you that skuj was superguilty of wishful thinking and emotionally attached to outcomes he wanted

but while you had a cooler disposition, you were also prophesizing outcomes and claimed knowledge of facts nobody but the investigators had at the time

the fact that your prediction was more correct than skuj’s does not make your wishful thinking less wishful or your reasoning less flawed. it was just a better guess.

no?

anywyay i see it that way, as *only now we know.* not that it matters one iota, lol. it’s not like i’m handing out prizes.

ps- but i recall there was the matter of a bet...
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|