View Single Post
Old 04.11.2019, 08:07 AM   #23832
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
if you mentioned that thing in the same post as dune i might not have noticed. hence i was unaware

anyway... back to the good subject... DUNE!!!!

sweet mother of fuck i hope they do that story complete

the way delaurentiis chopped the david lynch one. agghhhhhh...

yes yes, it made business sense maybe, but damn...

i hope it comes in a bunch of parts. i'll take 9 episodes of it, much better than rat wars. fuck!

that novel is one of the few things i can reread a bunch of times. and no, it's not because there's infinite "depth" in it... but just for the thrills haaa haaa haaa.

goddammit. i wanna read them all again. i have forgotten the latter ones...

Monomania? That’s extreme, bud. We’re talking about Denis here. The (OK I WONT SAY IT JEEZ) reference was tangential; not the main point.

The main point was Denis is too great to be tapped just for big sci-fi franchise projects and reboots. Way too good.

Now... I agree that Lynch’s Dune — which I’ve never even seen all the way through because bleeech — is atrocious (love good Lynch, hate bad Lynch), so I too am looking forward to seeing the story done right.

That said, I need to re-read Dune and maybe read some of those goddamn sequels I never got around to.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|