View Single Post
Old 04.15.2019, 10:00 AM   #6479
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
Why are some still so hung up on what names and pronouns people want to be called? Like, what is so hard about it other than ignorance towards other people? A few of you on here do this maliciously though and I hope a trans cutie punches you in the mouth someday. I hate Caitlyn Jenner but I'd still give her the dignity of using the correct name and gender.

Pete Buttchug (now here's someone I'll never use the real name of), young "millenial" wunderkind, announced he's running. Don't believe the hype, he has no history of activism nor any history of even caring about inequality. I'm sick of these phonies. As if we are going to get a fairer world from a McKinsey consultant whose best idea was an app that ran the sewers of the town he was mayor for. I actually fear that these suits who can adopt millenial leftist speak will slither through.

You do realize how ironic this post is, right? (Compare paragraph 1 with the start of paragraph 2.)