View Single Post
Old 05.14.2019, 04:38 PM   #2701
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I hate how D&D are so fucking DUMB and lacking any actual vision for character and plotting. I hate hate HATE how they have to, (like all trope-filled TV shows written by dumb-dick harvard grads who have not actually lived any fucking REAL LIFE) have jamie Lanister not only remove his "disguise cowl" so the dumb-dick viewers that D&D are used to "realize" it is Jaime, but then he removes his leather glove so he can show the dumb dick viewers that it REALLY is Jaime! gold hand! That couldn't be Arya in disguise!

Fucking cheap stupid tv sitcom tropes.....

There is SO MUCH I have hated in the last 3 seasons. SO MUCH, yet I have kept it within myself, for I still enjoy the dumbshit , non-thinking entertainment of the last 3 seasons. Seasons 1-5 were Shakespeare. Seasons 6-8 have been more Josh Whedon......
hahaaaahaaa.., JOSS whedon. ye he uses tropes but he uses them more intelligently, with postmodern irony or whatever. granted he’s more “clever” than “deep” but i still like him tons.

what i have been disliking (it’s an hbo thing, they do it in other shows. oh they do it also on that stupid walking dead which is not hbo) it’s these meaningless “aesthetic inderludes” with slow music and beautiful cinematography where NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENS. i guess we’re supposed to “feel” something. the slow fucking music says so! i feel boredom and impatience...

i mean. these people are not antonioni. they’re just fucking corny. move along, nothing to see here! sheesh. filling up the timecode... you’re not antonioni, motherfuckers...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|