View Single Post
Old 06.04.2019, 03:24 AM   #7083
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Barely coherent......?

If you can’t keep up, stay out!

My Last Three Post

Crooked Hillary deleting 33 THOUSAND emails = 100% TRUTH

Barack Hussein Obama issued Iran special access to our financial institutions = 100% TRUTH

Last but not least, a photo of what I believe to be Anti-Americans = 100% MY OPINION.

You and others may not agree, and that’s okay, but it’s okay for me to voice an opinion......and I did so coherently!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GravitySlips
Does something happen in Bytor Peltor's head when he opens this thread? He seems like a reasonable enough guy in all other threads, but here he just spouts off barely coherent, randomly capitalised garbage, and posts images that should appeal only to the lowest-common denominator of person.

I'm mostly an observer on this forum but nonetheless the above is an interesting phenomenon, to me.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|