View Single Post
Old 06.10.2019, 12:59 AM   #36930
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by d.sound
Thanks again. It's very weird seeing myself. I also evaluated my naked body for the first time. You mentioned the corporeal. Nail on the head. I felt like a disembodied, floating head having never looked at my body before.

I'm sure gender dysphoria has to seem as perplexing as i did with other people who were ok or liked their bodies. There is no way of knowing exactly what it feels like unless you experience it.
exactly, I mean everyone must surely experience a sense of dysphoria within some dimension of their life, but having it of the body would just be totally incomparable in that we ascribe so much weight to the body whether individually or socially, so to have that as an element of yourself that you can't even begin to resonate with (much less not be repulsed by) is such a burden to go through life with, probably beyond most else, and I think it's therein for me that the strength of people like yourself comes through because it's a difficulty that most people don't have the capacity to even begin to understand much less (sadly a lot of the time) even show a basic respect for.

^^ those lil digihearts are truly adorable.

guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|