View Single Post
Old 06.30.2019, 09:37 AM   #6824
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
He was still smart enough to remain a player in the highly competitive world of real estate for a few decades

he inherited his little empire, and then learned some dirty tricks in the 70s and 80s from roy cohn. he went bust repeatedly, even after his dad bailed him out—repeatedly.

he survived only because his creditors thought he was worth more as a name and brand than by partitioning his assets.

so his business really is self-promotion, and makes money off his image through licensing deals.

Quote:
and come out of it a multi-billionaire.

we don’t know what he has/doesn’t have, what he owes/what he owns, as he hides his tax returns.

but someone made the calculation that if he had just put his inheritance in the stock market he would have made more that what he claims to have.

or should i say it in his style: “many people are saying he doesn’t have what he claims to have...”

Quote:
Then he faced down hostility within his own party, the full force of the Dems and widespread media ridicule to become President. No one's ever gonna claim he's the cleverest man ever to enter politics but I certainly wish I was as stupid as that.

he’s a shameless charlatan who conned millions

that’s what you admire?

eta: “business”
https://www.newsweek.com/2016/08/12/...16-486091.html
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|