View Single Post
Old 06.30.2019, 12:28 PM   #6829
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
there’s a huge difference between legitimate business competence and cheapjack mafioso abilities, and i’m sorry you can’t see the difference.

business overall does make our world better, but it is fuckers like him that give business a bad name.

i remember you in another thread complaining of your former employer being stiffed by “corporate practices” (which i said are bad business, but not inherently “corporate”).

this motherfucker you’re making excuses for has fucked over more small contractors and workers and creditors than one can shake a stick at.

i don’t know why you’re looking at the mote in every democrat’s eye while ignoring the beam in this fucker’s, but that’s exactly what you’re doing, and i can’t figure out why.

Bottom line, if I had to choose between having Trump in the White House or AOC (which I know is an impossibility on all kinds of levels, but in principle) I'd go for Trump, simply because I believe AOC has the potential to cause even more damage. You can disagree, but either way, I don't see how that can be read as me defending or making excuses for Trump. It only shows how poorly I rate AOC.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|