View Single Post
Old 07.16.2019, 03:45 AM   #7255
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
[red highlight mine]

disgusting racist shit and im ashamed to know you

done with bytor vomit. writing off the motherfucker

or maybe he’s having mini-strokes and early onset dementia

either way now that he’s revealed himself to us in full i needn’t know more

agree or disagree with them, three of those women were born in the same country as the orange blob (i mean that fuck bytor), one arrived as a child and became citizen at the first chance she got, and anyone condoning the other orange blob telling them to “go back to where they came from” is a fucking nazi, and dead to me

Last week, the 4th Circuit Court struck down an Emoluments Clause case against the President.

““The District and Maryland’s interest in enforcing the Emoluments Clauses is so attenuated and abstract that their prosecution of this case readily provokes the question of whether this action against the President is an appropriate use of the courts, which were created to resolve real cases and controversies between the parties,”

Talk about two Democratic Attorneys looking pathetic......but it gets worse. When asked in open court as to why they were bringing the lawsuit, the Democratic Lawyers could not articulate a reason. You see they didn’t care about the lawsuit, they were just hoping to somehow get access to Trump Hotel Records via discovery. Imagine standing in a courtroom and not being able to state your case when the Judges ask you to do so. By the way, the case was dismissed with prejudice!!!

So why do I mention this......here in the SYG court of opinion, !@#$%! has no standing to call me racist! I’ve not said or done one racist thing!!! Does anyone else find it odd that !@#$%! offers zero proof?

A bit of recent history:

5-28-19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor

!@#$%! reply:
Quote:

6-17-19
Quote:

!@#$%! reply:
Quote:
she’s saying to have some remembrance and compassion from fathers who are separated from their children by some circumstance beyond their control

who doesn’t get that, except on purpose, or post-lobotomy?

6-21-19
Quote:
It’s morons who don’t understand 7-2!

All of what you said is mostly correct, yet two morons dissented. If Crooked Hillary was in office, if she had been nominating Supreme Court Justices, it might have been a 5-4 vote or the vote could have gone the other way.

Notice how I said you were “mostly correct.”

Justice Alito: “the cross is undoubtedly a Christian symbol,”......so it's much more than a secular war memorial!

Only angry atheist would sink so low as to try and remove war memorials......only Godless fools would support them.

7-2 hasn’t killed the “Lemon test,” but it’s given it a blow:

One of the most significant questions that the new ruling left in a kind of constitutional limbo is whether the Court will any longer judge government actions that affect or support religion by a standard that it has used since 1971 – amid rising criticism by conservative Justices. That is the so-called “Lemon test,” taking its name from the decision in the case of Lemon v. Kurtzmann.

!@#$%! reply:
Quote:
lmao go pray to santa claus

!@#$%!, it’s time for you to put up or shut up! Offer up proof of me doing or saying something racist. Notice how you didn’t claim the meme from May racist then. The majority of your responses child like and juvenile at best.

And those women who were born in America, I challenge you to find anything positive, supportive or patriotic they’ve had to say about America since taking office. I doubt you will!!!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|