View Single Post
Old 07.16.2019, 02:32 PM   #6913
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Why would Obama via Executive Order have the Detention Centers with cages built, but not provide funding for the detainees care?

Obama deported far more Illegal Immigrants than President Trump has, but I doubt I’ll find any post here at SYG complaining about that.

And where is Oprah and her million dollar celebrity friends? You know, the ones she would gather together when they were beating the campaign trail to get Hillary elected? Why isn’t John Travolta flying them with a ton of supplies down to the detention centers......why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Where are the Pro-Lifers and their indignation? Women in ICE custody ignored when having miscarriages. https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...e-medical-care

I forgot, it is actually "pro-white-life"
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|