View Single Post
Old 07.16.2019, 04:46 PM   #6920
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
The Dems seem to be devolving into an activist movement and those are fine but I'm not sure I'd want to trust one with a nation's security or economy.
I think this guy gets it... /wink

(I agree with what this person has said, in this one specifically quoted segment, and stand by it. I think it is well put. This does not mean I am looking to align myself whole-heartedly with this person and their belief system completely, but with this specific statement.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
what people label as "centrist" tends to vary wildly. i was going to ask him what he meant by centrist but forgot.
I think this guy gets it, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
so you're saying you're about to become a victim (horribly attacked!)... and...

what was the rest? honest question.
Absolute fair-play, my friend. That was a pretty poorly thought out preface leading into that comment I made, eh? Touché

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
puffy put on ignore.
That's directed at me? If so...lame...

I genuinely respect you as a poster here and have often enjoyed your insights to things. But if you truly saw that as some sort of attack on you, then so be it. It was not personal by any means.
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|