View Single Post
Old 08.09.2019, 05:00 AM   #6985
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
...see what happens when you are a brown man claiming you were "standing your ground" against a white man.

Seeing how you mentioned, conceal carry, let’s start there. I work with several people of color who have their conceal carry license and none of them have been hassled. Of course, none of them have had to “stand their ground,” but it’s not something they worry about......especially if they did so inside their home. Intervening out on the streets when it wasn’t a family member would cause a few to hesitate.

I’m not exactly sure what you are getting at, Rob?

YES - people of color are often treated unfairly. However, the people of color I’ve worked with for 29 years don’t know of situations where legitimate conceal carry individuals were hassled or wrongly arrested because they had to “stand their ground.”

Most conceal carry individuals are employed, well educated and obey the laws.

Do you know of individuals who were arrested for using their conceal carry?

When Pathetic Meets Crazy
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|