View Single Post
Old 08.11.2019, 03:39 AM   #6993
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Love how you just willfully just ignore that he was also Trump's mate too. And you can't say Trump didn't know anything about it cos he clearly did.

Anyway, as you were spouting the usual nonsense.

Everyone knows Trump and Epstein were associates and Donald hosted him at Mar-a-lago on occasion......before he was President. I’m not aware of Donal Trump visiting Epstein’s sex island or being picked up by a underage girl in a helicopter as Bill Clinton was..

I posted the pic last month because I figured suicide was an option, especially when you factor in the pool of the 40+ dead associates connected to the Clinton’s......because 40+ deaths are a coincidence???

Also, we know the sex island info because Bill Clinton’s name came up in a deposition......are you aware of any depositions mentioning, Trump?

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|