View Single Post
Old 08.11.2019, 07:46 AM   #6996
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Associates is putting it loosely there, my man. You think he had no idea about what was going on? He's just as complicit in the whole thing as Clinton is. Trump is president now and has tried to ignore his connection to Epstein cos he knows he's guilty of allowing his dalliances to happen.

Also, to clarify, Epstein had an incredibly long list of people who were pedos. If it comes out that Clinton was one of them then send him down. But Trump will know just as much as any of the people in Epstein's circle and he needs to answer some questions. He can be just as likely to have approved the supposed suicide as the rest of the people threatened by Epstein.

Associates, business partners, possible gay lovers......at some point over the years they kept fast company. I don’t know to what extent Trump is complicit or what he does or does not know......sounds like you have it all figured out.

As I stated above, we know about Clinton visiting the island and sex temple based on a witnesses deposition. Can you provide a link to a story that ever puts Trump on that island? Sounds like Al Gore has some explaining to do!!!

Just imagine if Hillary was President today......can you imagine her facing the media trying to explain this?

And if you think Trump knows a great deal, there is no doubt Hillary possibly knows more......are you willing to hold her feet to the fire?
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|