View Single Post
Old 09.29.2019, 03:09 PM   #7572
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
I meant to the thread if the conversation and answering what I'd previously said, but nevermind. Carry on with the what-aboutisms. Xo

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
You're ignoring a couple of points. Firstly, the conversation was half an hour long. The whole of the released transcript would have been about what, ten minutes? That even if you read the whole thing aloud at a snail pace.
Second point, the White House has been desperate to hide the full transcript knowing there is stuff in there that sent alarm bells ringing to the whistleblower. There's more to the conversation and the White House is tripping over themselves to not release it all.

h8kurdt - evidently you believe the White House has done something to try and hide the full transcript......is that wrong, is it illegal?

NO

Is it questionable, maybe?

Before you cry hypocrisy, question this......can you or anyone reading this cite one situation where a sitting President had their privileged and private phone conversations released?

Especially when it’s with another World leader or Head of State?

I don’t believe anyone can!

But let’s be clear, the transcript is accounted for. It wasn’t moved to a server setup in a pizza shop janitors closet......no one accidentally destroyed the transcript along with 33,000 emails.

We know of this transcript due to the Whistle-Blower Complaint. In the United States Judicial System, the first hurdle is......will the document stand up in Court?

In the Whistle-Blowers own words: “I was not a direct witness to most of the events described.“

OBJECTION - HEARSAY - SUSTAINED

h8kurdt - as the SYG residency lawyer......do you see anyway the Whistle-Blower Complaint is admissible?

Does, OBJECTION - HEARSAY - SUSTAINED, get the Complaint Document thrown out based on the Whistle-Blowers comments......is it that easy?

If what the President discussed was illegal or wrong, why would House Intelligence Chair, Adam Schiff, need to make up and fabricate parts of the transcript?

Adam Schiff said: “In essence, what the President Trump communicates is this: We’ve been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what, I don’t see much reciprocity here. You know what I mean? I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you through. And I’m going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand?”

Again, if the President truly did something wrong, why the rush to fabricate and make up lies? Is Adam Schiff just as delusional as Juvenile !@#$%!......their only goal and purpose is slinging poo?
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|