View Single Post
Old 10.23.2019, 02:45 AM   #7341
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
If you live in Britain (which is the impression I get (kindly correct me if I'm wrong)) , you may not understand the full extent to which the United States has been deindustrialized. The entire reason behind this wholesale overseas export of the US industrial infrastructure is the desire to evade the natural combativeness of the American working class; in other words, the conversion of the American proletariat into lumpenproletariat was precisely the aim. The Trump Administration is attempting, through its "America First" policy, to re-industrialize the US, thus breathing new life into the American proletariat.

In other words, American anti-globalism is domestic class conflict on a global scale, and President Trump is on the right side of history to that extent.

And by re-industrialise you mean go back to building fossil fuel factories? In that sense then he's on the wrong side of history.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|