View Single Post
Old 10.26.2019, 03:36 PM   #7357
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
lmfao bytor talking to itself again cuz nobody likes him

Silly Juvenile, I’m not talking to myself......just a reminder of what I was pointing out over a year and a half ago.

My narrative and purpose hasn’t changed!!

Pointing out that Special Counsels are appointed to pursue known crimes and NOT to seek after possible crimes.

Understanding the DOJ was soooooo outside the scope of what they were authorized to investigate.

I knew then the chickens would eventually come home to roost.

In May 2018 I questioned if it was Obama, Hillary or her campaign who colluded with Russia? Not because I have hate towards DEMS, because I could clearly see what they were doing was wrong.

YES - eventually questioning if Obama’s actions were treasonous?

On June 7, 2018 I questioned why President Trump didn’t overturn Executive Order 12333?

“ FISA is a statute, so you’d need congressional action to change those rules, and you have a built-in check there. But 12333 is not constrained by statute; it’s constrained by executive order.”

Personally, I believe President Trump has known for a long time what deceptive extremes were taken to spy on him and his campaign.

No reason to kill the Mueller Report when you know it will prove you didn’t collude with Russia......and you know that the investigation into FISA, Mueller and Executive Order 12333 will reveal that President Obama used his position and influence to help Hillary Clinton win an election by colluding with Russia just so they might stand a chance against an Orange Cheeto who never held a public office.

The cherry on top of this EPIC FAIL will be people going to prison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|