View Single Post
Old 01.11.2020, 09:24 PM   #12636
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
and great article up there. something has to be fucking sorted. as it is right now, it’s untenable. turning the beautiful game into the commercial-filled stutter that is american football. which i can’t watch for that very reason.

I read a lot of chatter on West Ham forums from fans who are talking about still supporting WH in spirit but switching to the lower divisions when it comes to actually watching matches, just because they feel that VAR has destroyed the atmosphere in the Prem. Makes me wonder if the depressing atmosphere H8kurdt mentioned at Everton yesterday might be a similar thing. Mind you a stadium full of scousers is gonna be depressing at the best of times.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|