View Single Post
Old 01.12.2020, 01:19 AM   #12637
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Take a lot at the FA's official definition:

http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-...w-11---offside
Even the FA doesn't understand those rules. I didn't read it entirely, it's 7AM on a Sunday morning my eyes should still be closed... But the second Q&A item is:
Quote:
Q2: Are a player’s arms/hands considered as part of the player’s body when judging offside?

The hands or arms are not included when judging offside position; this is true for all players including the goalkeepers. This view is supported by and helps assistant referees throughout the world as it is often difficult to identify the exact position of the hands and arms.
Haven't there been VAR decisions based on arrms or hands of the offender being further than the defender?

The Dutch competition wants to introduce the UK's VAR system, including offside checking, which requires additional cameras at the 16 meter line. I hope they will wait for another year until you've matured it.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|