View Single Post
Old 01.30.2020, 06:49 PM   #7643
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
Went along and did the ISideWith and WaPo candidate quizzes. Unsurprisingly, I'm largely a Sanders fangirl - which puts me fairly close to Warren as well. Therefore, c'mon Sanders/Warren ticket.

that’s gonna be hard after warren tried to stab sanders in the kidneys on national television

Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
I'm also apparently close to Yang (via the Washington Post one), but it turns out the stuff we disagree on is fairly important to me. Plus I get a feeling that he might sell out at some point fairly soon after. (That, and the Yang Gang are annoying.)

i feel uncomfortable talking about democratic candidates in the dotard’s thread

he’s always making everything about himself, and we’re playing right into his tiny, weak-ass, pussy-grabbing, nature-hating, racist hands
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|