View Single Post
Old 03.13.2020, 12:39 AM   #7778
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
Another 8% down. Autostops triggered again. Expect further drops with the Euro Trimptravelban ®

Tired of winning yet?

Tired of whining and complaining......it’s all you seem to know how to do??? You offer nothing of substance or any suggestions of improvement. Just your continued cheap shots from the peanut gallery, which can grow boring, but are sometimes comical!!

Nothing comical about dabbling in the black arts of the stock market. Predicting what a falling stock will do is very much like trying to catch a falling knife......someone is going to get cut! This isn’t a time to panic, trading stocks isn’t for the faint of heart. Investors know this going in and trade accordingly. No doubt President Trumps address to the Nation Wednesday night could have gone better. However, as someone who is invested, I have faith in what President Trump is doing.

Also, things could be much worse if unemployment wasn’t the lowest in our Nation’s history and the overall economy didn’t have the momentum of a freight train!

I attribute most of the volatility to the hysteria caused by the politicians and the media. Its been one hysteria after another......Russia, Russia, Russia + Ukraine + Mueller Report + Impeachment and now the Corona Virus. Our President has navigated everything so far, and guess what, he’s not even a politician! However, he’s a keen business man and just the person we need during this volatile time!

The left —DEMS— are going to try and tank this market/economy come hell or high water. I have ZERO doubt this is their intention as they are desperate to get Trump out of office in 2020!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
(Bytor has been rather quiet today, hasn't he?)

Hey Skuj-E-skuJ, I’m still here......spent Wednesday and Thursday with my wife and daughter having Spring Break fun. Better pop some more popcorn, the fun is just beginning!!!

HAPPY FIRDAY THE 13th
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|