View Single Post
Old 04.22.2020, 02:03 AM   #7979
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
You absolute high school kid!
lol, the one time I manage to avoid the ageist insults.

Quote:
Just because Trump didn't reach out to Russia, and just because the Trump campaign didn't respond to Russia's attempt to reach out to them...
...doesn't mean that they didn't benefit from it!
Here's an analogy that you can (probably) understand. Say you're trying to move a pile of bricks that belong to someone else (say, from a wheelbarrow to their garage). You ask them for help, and they ignore you. Do you still move the bricks?
Now replace "move the bricks" with "interfere with elections" and you've got what we've been railing against for the last three and a half years. Alternatively, replace "bricks" with "brains" and we've got what you've seemed to have.

Quote:
And I've already laid out grounds for doubting the efficacy of any Russian interference on my President's behalf during his 2016 election campaign.

I've already laid my grounds out for thinking you're an idiot and an asshole.
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|