View Single Post
Old 05.05.2020, 03:47 PM   #8071
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
I bet I know how this proceeds now: The judge (Obama appointee, surely!) will (rightly) deem that Flynn is still guilty, and that these notes have no effect whatsoever. Cue the outrage in Trumpyworld. Flynn gets pardoned very quickly (fuck you Obama!) and plays a major role in Today's GOP. While the dust still settles, Stone gets pardoned.

Amirite?

$10, anyone?

I'll take that bet!!!

Flynn bombshells cast doubt on Mueller prosecutor Brandon Van Grack's compliance with court order

What Van Grack didn’t inform the court about – and didn’t provide to Flynn – was the newly unsealed January 4, 2017 "Closing Communication" from the FBI Washington Field Office, which recommended the FBI close its investigation of Flynn, as its exhaustive search through government databases ”did not yield any information on which to predicate further investigative efforts."

Van Grack also failed to provide evidence to Flynn’s attorneys that anti-Trump former FBI agent Peter Strzok then immediately intervened and instructed the FBI case manager handling the Flynn investigation to keep the probe open, followed by indicators that the bureau would seek to investigate Flynn for possible violations of an obscure 18th century law known as the Logan Act -- which has never been utilized in a modern prosecution.

Another Strzok text mentions that the FBI’s "7th floor" – meaning FBI leadership – may have been involved in the decision to keep the Flynn case alive.

Brady Material = failure to disclose exculpatory material is a serious offense and warrants voiding the verdict against the defendant. It also suggest serious charges should be brought against the offending parties for their failure to comply with the Brady Rule.

The Supreme Court in Brady vs. Maryland and in Giglio vs. the United States made it the duty of ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES INCLUDING PROSECUTORS to provide any and all exculpatory material that would have a reasonable probability of altering the results in a trial or affecting the sentencing of the defendant. More importantly the prosecution MUST disclose this information to the defendant in a timely manner (this is my favorite part) and this obligation is enforceable whether the defense request the information or not!!!

In the Flynn case, this obligation has a greater weight because Brandon Van Grack, a Justice Department prosecutor, A former special prosecutor of Robert Mueller’s team was under a COURT ORDER to produce such evidence and COMPLETELY FAILD TO DO SO!!!

WOW - easiest $10 I’ve ever WON - Amirite???
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|