View Single Post
Old 05.10.2020, 09:33 AM   #8132
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
I have a copy of the Mueller Report on my shelf, and I must be reading a completely different book than the one Barr read.

Let's not forget the Mueller report would be half as long if they hadn't had to add a second volume detailing the administration's efforts to stop the investigation detailed in the first volume. If it was all bullcrap, what was there to stop?

I can't believe we're still on this. Two MAJOR instances of EXTREME corruption by Dotard J Turd, who got away with both - because both might as well have been abstractions from Neptune to Joe Sixpack and Hockey Mom. November's gonna be about the response to COVID-19 and, for the hundred millionth time, "the economy, stupid".

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|