View Single Post
Old 05.14.2020, 10:05 AM   #8177
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Samantha Powers Claimed She NEVER Tried To Unmask General Flynn, But Records Show Powers Unmasked Flynn SEVEN TIMES

“Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power testified to Congress in 2017 that she never sought to unmask records containing information about former White House National Security Adviser Michael Flynn. Newly declassified documents from the National Security Agency (NSA), however, show that her name appeared on at least seven separate requests to unmask Flynn’s name between Nov. 30, 2016, and January 11, 2017.”

Do any of you Free minded freethinkers care to explain why the former U.S. Ambassador to the UN would LIE UNDER OATH to Congress?

“So, to your knowledge, did you ever make [redacted]?” Schiff asked, likely referring to intercepts of Flynn’s conversations.

“I don’t recall making such a request,” Power said.

“And I just want to be clear that there’s no indication you ever made a request or that there necessarily was even a report on the subject. But I did want to get you on the record on that, because at the end of the day that’s sort of where this came from,” Schiff said.

“Yes, I have no recollection of making a request related to General Flynn,” Power again claimed.

“Okay,” Schiff said. “And I take it you never leaked Mr. Flynn’s name in any way, General Flynn’s name?”

“I have never leaked classified information,” Power said. “I have never leaked names that have come back to me in this highly compartmented process. I have, in fact, never leaked, even unclassified information.”

The only thing missing is documented prof that Shifty Schiff knee before asking the questions in this three ring circus of lies and betrayals.

So come on you free minded freethinkers......why did Powers feel compelled to lie?

Who was Powers trying to protect??

Does Samantha Powers seek immunity to testify against everyone???

Yesterday’s BIG MEDIA TV coverage regarding Flynn’s unmasking:

However, today, the NY Post is hitting close to center:

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|