View Single Post
Old 05.28.2020, 03:01 PM   #8262
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
I don’t have access to the WSJ and I’m not paying! The only reason I knew of the article is due to it being mentioned on a radio show. Truth is, h8kurdt, I have zero desire to discuss the number of countries that allow mail-in ballots. I don’t have a dog in that fight!

My response was regarding States within the United States of America who choose to not use mail-in ballots. Each does so for various reasons and I believe the most prevalent reason is population......but I could be mistaken! Guess what, it doesn’t matter what myself or any of you think. Mail-in ballots are a legitimate policy dispute and Americans are free to come down on whatever side they choose......but nothing good comes from changing how America votes six months prior to an election!

More importantly, if Americans can stand in socially distant lines at the grocery store and marijuana dispensaries, they can stand in line to vote!

The subject of my response was questioning why twitter chose to fact check President Trump this week simply because he tweeted about a policy. Twitter has had opportunity to do so in previous years and twitter chose not to until this week. For many this move reeks of censorship.

So you link me to read a piece without having read it yourself? Eesh.

Best way trump can avoid having the fact check pieces is by, y'know, not lying. Of course that would be too difficult to do.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|