View Single Post
Old 06.23.2020, 08:17 PM   #24587
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
That was a great watch. I'm not one for whodunnits either. Took me a little bit to get used to Daniel Craig dragging that accent around like a seal's arse, mind.

Yeah, same. I really like Daniel Craig, and that accent was unexpected to say the least. But it kinda grew on me, as did Daniel Craig playing a different kind of heroic character. I really fucking liked this movie and it was just a pleasure to watch.

Stacked cast, too, everyone just nailed it. Michael Shannon being mildly menacing? Easy. Don Johnson being a prick? Yeah! Girl fro Blade Runner being adorable and complicated despite the relative simplicity of the character? Ding ding. And Chris Evans being a Fucking DICK and still totally likable?

Great stuff man. So glad I watched.

OH, Darius from Atlanta too!
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|