View Single Post
Old 07.01.2020, 01:46 AM   #8320
tw2113
expwy. to yr skull

tw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's asses
I'm still highly irritated by anyone claiming not voting is a vote for the person they oppose. NO IT'S NOT. What If I was going to vote for them IF I DID vote? Me staying home actually helps YOUR CANDIDATE because it's 1 less vote to surmount. Now, I know it would help MORE if I voted for your candidate, BUT me not voting doesn't automatically hurt that candidate.

I'm almost to the point where I'm willing to lie to everyone and get who they voted for and claim I voted for either the opposite, or voted the way they did, depending on my mood at the given moment, and how how much I valued their friendship. I dunno.

I will absolutely admit that I am a registered republican at the present time, who has never actually voted for a republican POTUS candidate in November. Way back in high school, circa 2001-2002 or so, they helped us register, I chose Independent, I wasn't paying attention at the time, though the party I chose could reflect otherwise.

I switched to republican for either the 2012 or 2016 primaries, I forget which. I need to re-change back to Independent. At present time, I'm not sure if I'm going to vote Democrat or vote Libertarian. I'm in the who gives a fuck state of South Dakota, as some of you may recall from past posts. As I recall, 2016 democrat and Independent voting stats didn't add up anywhere close to Trump's numbers, so it was again a who fucking cares how I voted case, there wasn't the combined numbers.

That said, 2020 happened, and it's be a what the fuck year, who knows what will actually happen. Thus I haven't committed to one party or the other, but I'll be damned and may any deity you believe in strike me down with thunder and death succeeding corona if I'm voting for Trump in 2020. Dude is getting the biggest blowjob in history from the GOP, but I refuse to actually contribute to him getting a 4 more years longer blowjob from his yes people.