View Single Post
Old 07.21.2020, 08:39 AM   #8444
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
That is the dumbest thing I've read in my life. If I shoot you in the face and the authorities don't care, it's on them, not on me, I get away with it and your life/death is worthless?

ETA: Don't you have ANY sense of justice?

Are you implying Donald Trump didn’t pay taxes in the years leading up to his Presidency? Do you think Donald Trump paid someone under the table as to avoid paying his fair share of taxes?

What exactly is it that you are implying?

You see, I believe Donald Trump paid his taxes. I believe the George Bush and Barack Obama IRS had alarms in place to catch tax frauds. As I stated above, it’s apparent Donald Trump’s taxes haven’t set off said alarms in the past.

Lastly, I understand presidents aren’t required to make their taxes available!

Could Trump’s taxes reveal he isn’t as wealthy as he states, could it reveal he uses every loophole that may appear questionable —ABSOLUTELY— I believe this is more about embarrassing President Trump and he very well may deserve it......but if he wasn’t President, no one would care!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
If Barack, Hillary and sleepy Joe were the ones upholding the “rules of law,” why would emails need to be deleted?

CRICKETS!!!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|