View Single Post
Old 08.02.2020, 12:29 PM   #8489
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
PROMOTE ABORTIONS OF BABIES
Fact-check: Do Democrats support abortion up until (and after) birth?......Statesman (February 2020)

“ Republican lawmakers questioned the bill's sponsor on the scope of the proposal, asking whether the measure would allow a woman who is dilating to get a abortion.

"My bill would allow that," said Democratic lawmaker Kathy Tran. "Yes."

On Late-Term Abortion, 2020 Democrats Are to the Left Even of Obama in 2008......NationalReview (July 2019)

“Do you believe a woman should be able to terminate a pregnancy up until the moment of birth?” Martha MacCallum asked Bernie Sanders at a Fox News town hall. “I think that that happens very, very rarely,” Sanders replied, before concluding: “The decision over abortion belongs to a woman and her physician, not the federal government, not the state government.

I provide quotes regarding many Democrats desires for the killing of full term babies who are still inside a dilating mother......or even after birth. Just to be clear, a woman is considered to be in the active stage of labor once the cervix dilates to around 5 to 6 cm and contractions begin to get longer, stronger, and closer together.

h8kurdt has shown his true colors!

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Allow free choice for women to have abortions? Why wouldn't I?

Only SICKOS would approve of killing a healthy baby after it has been born!!!

There was once a time when Democrats were in full agreement concerning abortion after the first trimester......they were against it! The only exception being the life of the mother.

But as I have shown above, many Democrats desire the women’s ability to have her child killed during the dilation process......or even more sickening, once the child has been removed from the birthing canal.

Anyone who still has their morals in tact should be very concerned about the quotes above. It took just a couple months of a pandemic before the government started shutting down churches and backyard barbecues......all while approving of the hundreds upon hundreds who made up the mobs in the streets.

These are the things people will be voting about in just over three months......and who will name the replacement of Ruth Bader Ginsburg to the Supreme Court?
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|