View Single Post
Old 08.16.2020, 10:29 AM   #8570
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Because you’re little Obama meme was troubling on a lot of levels, man. A lot of levels. And while I don’t wish dick cancer for anyone, I’m not gonna defend you against attacks you ask for with that kind of stuff.

It’s sad that someone can be troubled by a meme, yet no one here at SYG is sickened by Obama’s and Crooked Hillary’s traitorous ways! So many SYG’ers bitched and moaned about Russian collusion, but no one here willing to admit they got it wrong.

I’ve been saying it for the past two years now, “most people can’t handle the truth!” Sev, I’m sorry a meme troubled you, but the truth is coming and I’m afraid more trouble is on the horizon......but at least you haven’t named called and personally attacked anyone and for that I tip my hat!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|