View Single Post
Old 09.27.2020, 07:52 PM   #9270
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
NYT Trump Tax Return headline!!! Make popcorn. Watch Bytor and Schunk ignore it. "But her emails."

October 7, 2019 (page 381)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
YES - candidate Trump repeatedly said he would release his Taxes. President Trump has refused to do so. I’m sure this leaves a bad taste in the mouths of some, but it’s NOT A BIG DEAL for the majority who voted for him. Remember, Presidents are not required to release their taxes.

While you’re busy wasting time being galled, have you ever considered this? If private citizen / businessman Donald Trump truly didn’t pay taxes, why didn’t Barack Hussein Obama’s IRS ever audit and bring charges? Hell, it’s how they got Al Capone!

But seriously......Ford, Reagan, Bush-Clinton-Bush, Obama......surely one of these Presidencies would have taken action if taxes weren’t being paid??? You see, there are all sorts of Federally protected ways to handle and use money in such a way to avoid paying taxes or at the very least, to minimize the amount paid. Most of your Billionaires and CEO’s of major companies do this all the time and it’s 100% legal!

Personally, I wish the IRS laws were changed to where big business and Billionaires would be required to pay a more honest tax......but the laws haven’t been changed and so the loopholes will continue to be used.

Before tackling taxes, how about a balanced budget?

Also, DRUDGE has this interesting story this morning.

So you want me to say or call out negative things about our President. Is there something else in the courts that I’m not aware of??? Is another investigation going on???

While I think candidate Trump was masterful at using Twitter to get his message out during the election, often times I wish President Trump would lock his twitter up! I don’t believe he needs to respond to every single thing......but I do see how he can easily turn the tables on such Anti-Trump media reporting.

So skuJ returns with his third post since May.

My stance regarding Trump’s taxes are no different today than they were October last year. If tax fraud or evasion was committed, it was done so under the Obama, Bush and (perhaps) Clinton presidencies??? Nothing was deemed illegal during their terms as President! Most importantly, Presidents aren’t required to release their taxes so I’m unsure if anything can be done with this leaked information???

Lastly, it’s my understanding a BIG BIG BIG story will drop later this week regarding The Clinton’s : )

Will Joe show up at the debate Tuesday?

Former FBI Director Comey to Testify Wednesday

“Mr. Mueller has declined the committee’s invitation to appear to explain his report. He says he doesn’t have enough time to prepare. But I’m going to ask the Department of Justice and Inspector General Horowitz to look at this report that members of Mr. Mueller’s team erased information from their devices.”

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|