View Single Post
Old 09.28.2020, 07:55 AM   #8731
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Then show us to prove otherwise and we'll shut up about it.

It doesn’t work that way! As I’ve stated, President's aren’t required to release their taxes......it’s the law! Congress could have changed the rules at anytime during our lifetimes, but they haven’t and who knows if they ever will? As I’ve stated before in this thread, I wouldn’t mind seeing where an individual must release their taxes before officially becoming a presidential candidate.

It’s sad that you think anyone would want you to “shut up about it.” Just like the Mueller investigation, impeachment and the General Flynn investigation, Trumps taxes are probably another dead end......so bitch and moan all you want and I’ll continue to enjoy my popcorn.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|