View Single Post
Old 09.29.2020, 03:14 PM   #8736
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
May 18, 2018 (page 202)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Symbols, I admire your willingness to wait, it’s all we can do.

All I’m pointing out is so far there is no evidence that the Trump campaign colluded.

Evidently Congress has information that Russia colluded with someone?? Guess what, they probably did.

The question is, who???

President Obama

Hillary Clinton or her campaign

Anyone else??????

All we know so far is there is not one single shred of evidence linking President Trump or his campaign.

****BREAKING NEWS****

Once Congress reveals who colluded—GUESS WHAT—there is no evidence that it had any impact on the election or that Donald Trump won because of it.

Last but not least, as I’ve stated previously in this thread......from my meager understanding of the law......colluding isn’t a crime.

Everyone have a great weekend!

May 18, 2018 (page 203)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
And so it goes....on and on and on and on.....in circles.

If Mueller does end his investigation with charges of collusion, I don't know how in the fuck Peltor and millions of others are going to comprehend it. Symbols said it best a few posts ago. We are in the age of Alternative Facts.

May 18, 2018 (page 203)......h8kurdt’s eyes must be sewn shut!
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
So the fact the Mueller has so far charged 19 people and 3 companies is nothing. 3 people have also pleaded guilty relating to the investigation.

Of course there's nothing going on. He's got nothing at all. If you honestly believe Trump knew NOTHING about what was going on you're deluded.

C'mon man, open your eyes and ears.

May 20, 2018 (page 203)......tesla knew!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
Yet others noted that the FBI's Russia "investigation" into Trump didn't seem to extend to Hillary Clinton. We would remind readers that her campaign chair, John Podesta, sat on the board of Massachusetts energy company Joule Unlimited, along with senior Russian official Anatoly Chubais and Russian oligarch Ruben Vardanyan – who was appointed by Vladimir Putin to the Russian economic council.
Two months after Podesta joined the board, Joule managed to raise $35 million from Putin’s Kremlin-backed investment fund Rusnano. Podesta transferred 75,000 shares of Joule to his daughter through a shell company using her address.

May 20, 2018 (page 203)......the poo slinger wallows in madness!
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
don’t you dare challenge madness with logic, you soroastrian agent of interplanetary reptilio-fascism

Donald Trump Jr. tweet

OMG—JUST DECLASSIFIED:
The Russia hoax was Hillary’s plan, and the Obama-Biden White House was briefed on it.

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|